Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Game of the Year

This Thursday should be the best game of the regular season. The Packers will be taking on the Cowboys in what should be a game replayed later on for the NFC Championship. My honest prediction is a Dallas win, but a betting man might want to take the Packers and the 6.5 points. My pick has nothing to do with me having a man crush on Tony Romo nor the fact that he's been my starting QB on the my fantasy team (which is dominating). The over/under is somewhere around 51. Take the over, its Farve on what might as well be a Monday night game. 2 TDs caught by Driver. So watch it and take Green Bay with the points and the over.

2 comments:

TCSR said...

Couldn't agree more, but I predict Pack win 27-21. You heard it here first. Pack's #1 strength is pass defense on the corners. Shut down of T.O. to commence in 5...4...3....

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I didn't follow your bad cheesehead advice.