Thursday, October 25, 2007

Another commercial break?!!?!

Watching the World Series is like a war of attrition with my sleep.

How many fucking commercial breaks are they going to take before we end the sixth inning?

I'm so glad we had the time out when Fuentes was warming-up, only for Ortiz to take two swings before another 2-minute commercial break.

This is why MLB has the worst TV ratings ever.

............

Wait, did Boyz II Men just sing God Bless America?

I mean, God bless America, but WTF, I didn't know Boyz II Men were still around.

ABC, BVD

2 comments:

TCSR said...

Good to see your on here, finally. And I happen to agree with you, who wants to make their money off of a mediocre medium flush with meaningless advertisements. Oh wait....

Chuck said...

Boyz 2 Men, I guess Motown Philly's back again...